Persona 3 FES
|This Persona series video game page is a stub. You can help Megami Tensei Wiki by it.|
|No reason provided.|
Persona 3 FES, released outside of Japan as Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES, is an enhanced edition of the 2006 role-playing game Persona 3, the fourth entry in the Persona series. It was developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2 and released on April 19, 2007 in Japan, and the following year on April 22, 2008 in North America. In South Korea, the game released on August 17, 2007. In Europe and Australia, the game was published by Koei and released on October 17 and November 13 in 2008, respectively.
FES features a number of new content additions, most notably the addition of an epilogue titled The Answer.
影時間は、終わらない。「ペルソナ3」（別売）本編に加え、数々の追加要素が盛り込まれた「Episode Yourself」、そして人型兵器・アイギスの視点で新たな物語が語られる「Episode Aegis」。2つのエピソードで “影時間” の真相へ迫れ——。
Kage jikan wa, owaranai. "Perusona 3" (betsubai) honpen ni kuwae, kazukazu no tsuika yōso ga morikomareta "Episode Yourself", soshite hitogataheiki Aigisu no shiten de aratana monogatari ga katarareru "Episode Aegis". Nitsu no episōdo de "kage jikan" no shinsō e semare——.
Step back into the night... Terrible creatures lurk in the dark, preying on those who wander into the hidden hour that lies between one day and the next. As a member of a secret school club, you must wield your inner power–Persona–and protect humanity from impending doom. Will you live to see the saga's end–and beyond?
- Main section: Persona 3 § Synopsis
Persona 3 FES is an enhanced version of Persona 3. The main story is now called The Journey, also known as Episode Yourself in the Japanese version. It includes the entire original game, but with several changes including, but not limited to:
- New Personas
- Many Persona's Arcana, stats, and skills were changed.
- New treasure chest drops.
- Hidden videos featuring the main cast of S.E.E.S. were added.
- Koromaru can now be taken on walks with party members or by yourself.
- Several Social Links were slightly modified.
- The Aeon Arcana, complete with a new social link with Aigis was added
- Reaching the top of Tartarus now no longer automatically unlocks Monad Depths, instead requiring you to complete a request for Elizabeth to unlock it.
- Many new requests from Elizabeth were added
- New costumes
- A new event involving Chidori Yoshino was added.
- The area Naganaki Shrine was redesigned.
- A new difficulty, Hard, was added
Save data from Persona 3 can be transferred into the game, which includes the Persona Compendium, Social Stats (Academics, Courage and Charm), and items received from completing Social Links.
The Answer, also known as Episode Aegis in the Japanese version, is an epilogue of Persona 3, which continues from the end of The Journey. As The Answer is a continuation of the story of Persona 3, it is recommended to play The Journey first. Furthermore, the content of this extra storyline is mainly combat oriented and does not include social stats, Social Links, or any features of normal daily life.
The Answer is around 30 hours long, and very difficult, intended to be around the 'Hard' difficulty level of The Journey. Aigis replaces Persona 3's protagonist, being the playable character for the entirety of the playthrough.
The Answer follows S.E.E.S. exploring a new dungeon known as the Abyss of Time, which has locked them in a time loop.
|This section is a stub. You can help Megami Tensei Wiki byit.|
|No reason provided.|
|Japanese||ペルソナ3フェス||Persona 3 Fes|
- A single minor voice line where Ikutsuki says "forgive the bad pun" was rerecorded in this version to "forgive the pun."
Japanese cover image.
Japanese cover image (Append-kan).
Japanese and European cover art.